The ability to influence is an essential but difficult skill to master within the workplace. As an influencer you must be able to change minds, shape opinions, and move others to act- all while maintaining a level of respect. Though this might seem like a daunting task, there are proven techniques and skills that can be used to increase your influence and strengthen your leadership within the workplace, regardless of your industry or position.
We discussed all of this in my webinar, Increasing Your Influence at Work.
Key strategies to consider
- Influencer styles. Do you assert, convince, negotiate, bridge or inspire?
- The marriage between influence and trust
- The importance of relationship building
- The power of being present
- Building on your personal strengths
If you have a question or would like to lend your expertise about this topic, please leave us a comment below or contact Brad Volin via email: bvolin(@)adigo(dot)com.